Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shane Warne ends his career with a kiss from Liz Hurley


Shane Warne ends his career with a kiss from Liz Hurley

Shane Warne ends his career with a kiss from Liz Hurley

Shane Warne and Elizabeth Hurley share a passionate moment after the Indian Premier League match in Mumbai, India - Warne's final game of cricket. AP Photo/Rajanish KakadeSource: AP
ELIZABETH Hurley rushed on to the field to kiss boyfriend Shane Warne after yesterday's Twenty20 IPL match in Mumbai - his final game of cricket - for the world to see.
The couple are clearly in love, despite an on-off start to their romance, and Warne yesterday told the Sunday Mail: "It was great to have Elizabeth at the ground to see my final match."
It was a triumphant end to Warne's cricketing career, leading Rajasthan Royals to a 10-wicket win over Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium.
"I'm going to be 42 this year, I'm in a great place in life, both personally and from the business point of view, I just want to thank everyone who supported me."
On Twitter, yesterday, the loved-up pair couldn't resist their flirting ways, Warne telling Hurley, whom he refers to as Angel, to take a shower after the game.
"Thankyou for being here with me for - last ever game, sharing the experience means a lot to-fly the RR flag well angel xxx.
"PS glad you enjoy cricket now - lots of 5 day test matches to sit through on the couch - you must watch every ball Haha xxx
Hurley responded: "Have loved watching every ball ... I swear! xxxxxx."
In an exclusive column in today's Sunday Mail, Warne outlines his career highlights and says he has not left the game altogether.
"I am not exactly sure what my future holds, but I will stay in touch with cricket through my media work, so my opinion - if you like it - will still be heard," he said.
"But from today, I am no longer Shane Warne the playing cricketer. I am Shane Warne the businessman and I'm happy with that."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...